About Jurassic World


1443/5000
Yesterday I saw the last film about jurassic world, I recognize myself as a fanatic who even defended the third part of jurassic park, with abruptly bad characters, however, the movie I saw yesterday was not bad, but it was worse than that because he lost the magic.When you see the first jurassic park movie, it's a joy to see those mysterious creatures that you've only read in books, the brachiosaurus was always my favorite dinosaur, and the t-rex, the king, who imposed on anyone who faced him that he was the owner of the patio. I liked that message, about the fragility of man. About abusing the power of reason, of playing gods. 
The film reflected Hammond's melancholy in understanding that man is limited, even when he believes he has a lot of power.However, all that was lost, now the saga is a kind of battles between modified dinosaurs. 
The t-rex, which was the cause of terror of the protagonists, is now a kind of antihero who always ends up saving them. And the velociraptors, the villains of the movies, are now a kind of mascots of the protagonist.Worst of all, is that there is no longer an island that surrounds all the mystery of the dinosaurs, because they are free for the world, sometimes I felt I was watching transformers and not a dinosaur movie.
This is how a small part of my childhood was destroyed, forever.

Comentarios

Entradas populares