This is my life

Hello! I am Gonzalo Dieguez. I am twenty six years old. I was born in Los Ángeles. When I was eight years old, I came to to Santiago, to live with my mom. Now, my mom is married and I a have a younger sister, she is ten years old. When I was a kid, I loved playing card games with my friends, we organized tournaments in the classroom. Also, we play to fight in the school, in fact we still continue to do it, my favourite wrestlers are The Rock, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jerricho and The Undertaker.

I am not a big fan of music, but I preffer to listen metal progressive music. For example, Mastodon and Dream Theater or Rock pop like Arctick Monkeys and Paramore. In my free times, I go to the cinema with my girlfriend and in my house, I watch Netflix. My favourite series are Bojack Horseman, House of cards and Love. I'm not a great reader, but I'm a big fan of J.R.R. Tolkien. I hope to write a book sometime.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares