I decided to study Public Administration because yes

If you come with me and ask to me, why did you study Public Administration? Because I don't study other program. Before I entering this program, I was studying Law in this same University. But this doesn't work because of my fault. When I was younger, I wanted to study Basic or History Pedagogy but in this Country the parents prefer that you study a career that assures you financially. It's funny because my old parents were teachers, my girlfriend study English Pedagogy, but finally I decided to study Public Administration because I love the office work, I don't know, somethimes I think I am strange.


This love was born when I was working in a notary, at first it was boring, however, over time I learned more and it became more interesting. The intrinsic processes of office work and write documents are the honey that sweetens my heart. I would like to work in the south, in a small rainy town.






Comentarios

Entradas populares